Open Office Hours
Open Office Hours is a weekly webinar and Q&A session hosted by TMI staff to address member questions, cover specific marketing tactics, tool and platform reviews, provide member website and marketing reviews, offer members a space to share frustrations and successes, and much, much more.
Targeting Celebrities, the Top 10%, and Becoming a Therapist to the Stars
Open Office Hours, April 2, 2021
Have you ever wondered what it would take to get celebrity clients… or even just more clients in the top 10% income bracket?
Be sure to join us as we help a member with precisely this question, including:
- How targeting celebrities is the same as targeting any other market… and how it’s different;
- The importance of researching where your ideal clients already are (physically, mentally, and emotionally)… and how the Client Avatar Worksheet can help you do just that!
- Why positioning yourself as an expert is even more important when targeting high-net-worth clients… and how our “4 Steps to Discover Your Practice’s Six-Figure Niche” workbook can help;
- The necessity of cultivating an abundance mindset;
- How to set and raise your rates;
- … And much, much more!
Members are already saying this Open Office Hours session is:
“… the most fun I have had in a while, and I learned a lot.”
“… so helpful to me on so many levels!!”
If you weren’t able to join us live – whether you’re just getting started in private practice, looking to target a new audience, or just attract more full-fee-for-service, high-net-worth clients – this highly informative and motivational Open Office Hours Session is one you’re not going to want to miss…
And don’t forget to share your questions, thoughts, comments, and experiences in the comment form below or in our members-only TMI Connect Facebook group, so we can all learn from and help each other. 😉
- View and/or Download the “Client Avatar Worksheet”
- View and/or Download the “4 Steps to Discover Your Practice’s Six-Figure Niche” workbook
Have any question or comments about this training?
Share them below!